10 agosto 2008

Get Smart

Don Adams, the original Maxwell Smart, was born Donald Yarmy. The airline that took Max and 99 to Russia was called Yarmy International as a tribute to him.

Agent 99: Are you staring at my butt?
Maxwell Smart: No, no, I...I was, but I'm not...I'm staring again.

There are references to the three cars that were shown in the original television series. The most obvious is the Sunbeam Tiger shown in the display. Also shown were a Volkswagen Karman Ghia and an Opel GT. All of these cars were in the opening credits for the original series in various years.

What is Agent 99's real name?
99's real name is not revealed, but some viewers think it would have been a lovely tribute to Barbara Feldon to, at least, have her first name be "Barbara".

Siegfried: How do I know you're not Control?
Maxwell Smart: If I were Control, you'd already be dead.
Siegfried: If you were Control, you'd already be dead.
Maxwell Smart: Neither of us is dead, so I am obviously not from Control.
Shtarker: That actually makes sense.

Factual errors: There is no piano in a performance of Beethoven's Ninth Symphony.

Sim, gostei do Get Smart. O filme tem a dose de palermice adequada e piadas q.b., o Steve Carell encaixa que nem uma luva no papel de Maxwell Smart e a Anne Hathaway está com um ar muito saudável a fazer de Agent 99.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário